Say I want to run the GCM in the Held Suarez setup, using the GCMdriver (modularised driver which let you easily mix and match initial and boundary conditions, and sources).
Setup the pipeline bash script in the
ClimateMachine.jldirectory as shown here, and change the highlighted lines.
Run script using
- Your specified output folder should contain
.../netcdf/containing the diagnostics output
.../restart/containing all restart
.jld2files from individual nodes
- View your notebook on a local machine
- On both local and remote machines:
- ensure JupyterLab is installed on both local and remote machines (check version of Julia and necessary packages for your notebook) - Remote host:
cdinto your output directory
jupyter notebook --no-browser --port=XXXX- Local host:
ssh -N -f -L YYYY:localhost:XXXX <remoteuser>@<remote-cluster-node>
- In your local browser type
- You may get a prompt to authenticate using a token (printed when launched the notebook on the remote host), then you’re good to go!